anyone working on or thought of using GmailFS with knoppix to hold settings, files, etc... ?
anyone working on or thought of using GmailFS with knoppix to hold settings, files, etc... ?
Yes, I sure have.
I am not certain how long this will last, but I haven't read GMail's EULA either.
I have GmailFS running with Knoppix (running from CD without remastering), but it is slowww... I'll continue testing though.
ProBono, will there be a klik package in the near future?Originally Posted by probono
Thanks,
~pau1
Well, I have to test it better first. Also it requires compiling stuff... something klik normally does not do. But we'll see.Originally Posted by pau1knopp
Do you have notes on how you did this? Did you do an "apt-get install gmailfs", follow Richard's instructions, or something else?Originally Posted by probono
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount
$184.99