hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers
Hi, I remastered my knoppix, but when I try to create my own simple knoppix.sh, only the last line works (resolv.conf), but I can't configure the network with the instructions of my script (ifconfig and route don't work).
I read the problem's cause is in the boot sequence, when knoppix.sh is executed, the system can't execute bash, X, .... cause they doesn't load.
my knoppix.sh looks like:
---------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
ifconfig 192.168.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 192.168.0.255
route add default gw 192.168.0.1
echo "nameserver 194.179.1.100" >> /etc/resolv.conf
---------------------------------------
Any idea for run a script same my knoppix.sh in the boot sequence?
Thanks and sorry for my english.
Adri
hi,
I put a script like yours in the CD root and a symlink in /etc/rc5.d to this script (you have to remaster!)
If you want to edit your script later you don't need to remaster again!
Cheers

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99