-
Junior Member
registered user
How to mount USB Stick?
I have a Toshiba Sattelite 1805-S274 and I just bought a 128 MB Transcend Stick USB 2.0. Can anyone help me get it to work on Knoppix. [My Hard disk controller has crashed and I have to use Knoppix. And I have to save my work on this Stick. Real urgent.] I am supposed to mount it but what works, I don't know. I have alsready formatted it on a Win98 and have transferred some files on it. And they are visible under Windows 2000. Does anyone know how to get my Notebook modem to work under Knoppix.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mabhatter in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:52 PM
-
By MaldiGola in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
-
By dvessey in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
-
By dvessey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49