Hi;
I did 2-3 installs/upgrades yesterday.
Something I did changed something that broke an application I use a lot.
Is there way to get apt-get to rollback everything it did over the past day
( I don't remember everything it did )
Steve
Hi;
I did 2-3 installs/upgrades yesterday.
Something I did changed something that broke an application I use a lot.
Is there way to get apt-get to rollback everything it did over the past day
( I don't remember everything it did )
Steve

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00