Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KNOPPIX on a acer tm 290?

  1. #1

    KNOPPIX on a acer tm 290?

    Hi:
    I have a acer tm 290 and I can't boot with KNOPPIX, what I have to desactivate?

    tnx

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Pamulang, 15417
    Posts
    15

    Re: KNOPPIX on a acer tm 290?

    Quote Originally Posted by ying-yang7
    I have a acer tm 290 and I can't boot with KNOPPIX, what I have to desactivate?
    Which tm290 and which knoppix?

    I have got a TM290 (ATI) which works fine with Knoppix 3.4
    However, somehow it often freezes if using Knoppix 3.6

    I boot just with "lang=us".

    regards

    RMS

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 09:21 AM
  2. Acer 4000 problem with new Knoppix
    By Urb85 in forum Laptops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 12:01 PM
  4. Knoppix on Acer TracelMate 8006LMi
    By StevAlone in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 09:09 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 10:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p

$99.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99