I remastered a Knoppix 3.4 CD: I added two files and modified one file, like in this other topic in forum Hardware.
And it worked, I boot and my primary (AGP) card is the primary screen, and the second (PCI) card is right of my primary screen. Just as I wanted!
Just to let anybody know struggling with this...

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$949.99
Juniper Networks EX3300-24T EX Series 24-Port Gigabit 4-Port SFP+ Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount
$184.99