-
Senior Member
registered user
Saving configure to VFAT(FAT32) possible ?
When I tried to tell KNOPPIX to save the configuration, I can only see 2 entries, floppy or hda1(which is a FAT32 partition for Window ME). When I tried to select hda1, it said failed which I believe is because it is not FAT but FAT32.
I then tried to save to the floppy but when I later tried to reboot and told it to use my saved configuration, it failed when attempting to mount.
Anyone has an idea why ?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By cld in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By mangancha in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:53 PM
-
By pc_dev in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00