-
Junior Member
registered user
little Pb with 3.2
I'm using the new 3.2 knoppix version and it works fine but I've a little troubleshooting which appear with this new version.
I've tested 3.2 version on 3 PC :
1 - main board abit 3 yars old with celeron 466 Mhz-> no problem.
2 - main board abit VH6 with celeron 800 Mhz-> no problem
3 - main board gigabyte 7vrxp witn athlon 1800+-> no boot screen only a blue screen and an error on the startup "only one processor found" but knoppix is running correctly.
It's not very important but if somebody have an idea I'm interesting?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00