-

Originally Posted by
eco2geek
I will respectfully disagree with mzilikazi and state that I think PartitionMagic is a fine program. (Or was, at least, before they sold it to Symantec.) I can say with certainty that it is better than QtParted. And it may not be "better," or give you as many format choices, but it's at least easier to use than cfdisk..
I find it odd that QtParted seems to be referred to all the time but every time I have ever run it, it fails miserably, or reports incorrect partitions, or locks up, etc. It's good eye candy, but does QtParted actually ever work?
Actually, cfdisk doesn't have the glamour but it sure does the job. I mean really - what else do you want a partitioner to do?
Similar Threads
-
By acanton in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$79.98

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00