-
Remastering Knoppix - KDE defaults HELP !
I'm president of the student association at a canadian Law School, and I just stumbled across Knoppix. After playing around with it a little, I'm amazed!
I am thinking of asking the school to fund a comp-sci student who would make us a customized version of knoppix, tailored specifically towards the needs of law students (who are 99% computer illiterate). This would include default bookmarks to legal databases, a removal of all programming apps, perhaps the inclusion of some legal forms for students to print out, etc...
I need to win over the dean with this idea, but to do so I would at least need a copy of knoppix with our official school background instead of the default knoppix wallpaper (and as a consequence the default KDE desktop font color would have to change as well).
Is there any way to do this without remastering knoppix? Could anyone help me out?
Thanks!
Jake
Similar Threads
-
By ying-yang7 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 05:17 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:11 PM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
-
By jhollin1138 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99