-
Junior Member
registered user
USB 2.0 Hard Drive Persistent Home
I know this topic has been discussed before, but I am haing difficulty getting a handle on it so I am requesting spoonfeeding. I boot from Knoppix CD, hit F2 and enter knoppix lang=us home=/dev/sda1 and everything if fine. Boot up no problem. However, when I transfer files from the USB 2.0 hard drive (ie. my persistent home) to my C drive (okay hda1) the transfer rate is clearly that of USB 1.1. Please tell me what cheat code I need to enter to enable the full power of USB 2.0. BTW this happens when I enter knoppix26 as well.
Thanks-Tbobz
Similar Threads
-
By harryc in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 03:01 AM
-
By jessjackson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:26 AM
-
By dargaud in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 07:21 PM
-
By jeremy2300 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

PNY - 32GB Attach 4 Type A USB 2.0 Flash Drive 5-Pack - Black | NEW
$27.99