Have you read this post? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9919
Can anyone help, I was trying again to get the speedtouch to work.
I downloaded all the latest firmware,kernel modules etc and loaded them onto a floppy.
I ended up messing around in the console for an hour trying to get it to load the script, I gave up so i thought how would i do this in windows?
So i went to the speedtouchconf.sh and right clicked-->open with-->Root konsole
It loaded! The script ran and i entered my details for my isp with the VCI and that, it ran through, loads came up which i believe it is meant to , Then it stopped and said firmware.c error.
I would like to add that i am fool when it comes to linux, Also my modem is the newest they made,i got the first batch of the new ones. It has a 1024 error on boot up.(Windows)
Also is this a problem as i downloaded the newest linux is there no suppourt with this kernel?
Thankyou for your time.
Have you read this post? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9919
I have read every piece on speedtouch on the net, I know now that it is an error with firmware.c.

Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339
$140.00
Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
$80.00
5x Vintage SSS SCP1802D SCP1802LD Ceramic CPU 1802 COSMAC 1978 Gold IC
$224.99
Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare
$1599.00