Generally it is better to not mess with things if you don't know how to do them. I would suggest that even if you do learn how to use the technique I posted you first make some really nice backups of all your essensial data on your main HD.
Generally it is better to not mess with things if you don't know how to do them. I would suggest that even if you do learn how to use the technique I posted you first make some really nice backups of all your essensial data on your main HD.

Lot of 32 SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200 ECC REG SERVER RAM M393A8G40AB2-CWE
$22500.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
$116.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
AddOn HP® P03053-0A1 Compatible Factory Original 64GB DDR4-2933MHz
$2287.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50