Can you edit your post and remove all the non-modem listings?
When we shall help - why shall we all search for the information?
The modem is a USR 56k WinModem/FaxModem. Is this chipset compatible? If so, how do I go about making the modem work? (drivers, windows emulators for the drivers, etc.)Code:0000:00:13.0 Communication controller: 5610 56K FaxModem WinModem Subsystem: 5610 56K FaxModem USR 56k Internal WinModem (Models 2975, 3528) Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10 Memory at e1019000 (32-bit, prefetchable) Memory at e1000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64K] Memory at e1010000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32K] Capabilities: <available only to root>
Can you edit your post and remove all the non-modem listings?
When we shall help - why shall we all search for the information?
BAM!!! There you go.Code:0000:00:13.0 Communication controller: 5610 56K FaxModem WinModem Subsystem: 5610 56K FaxModem USR 56k Internal WinModem (Models 2975, 3528) Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10 Memory at e1019000 (32-bit, prefetchable) Memory at e1000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64K] Memory at e1010000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=32K] Capabilities: <available only to root>
Since people start reading at the top of the page, I asked for 'edit', not reposting, but you got the direction. (Button at top-right in the posting).
But here is something from the knoppix-faq:
http://www.linmodems.org
I've been to Linmodem many times. I don't know what to do there after I have the chipset though.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
$19.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99