-
issues on a Dell Inspiron 510m
Hi there,
I just downloaded Knoppix 3.6 from the official torrent and tried to run it on my Dell Inspiron 510m laptop. It works, but I notice these problems:
- during boot, I notice an error in inizializating the bluetooth module (I've got a Dell Bluetooth TrueMobile 300 integrated Bluetooth dongle), and I think I can't get it to work
- I can't use my Intel 2200BG connection. I've tried modprobe ipw2200, but it can't find the module
- the audio card is probed correctly but the mixer displays a muted icon and I can't get it to work (if I try enabling the sound system from system settings I get an error opening /dev/dsp/ or something similar).
any help will be appreciated.
thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By sc123 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 08:03 AM
-
By frog-x in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 05:33 PM
-
By monkuncle in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 10:00 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By Adam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99