-
Senior Member
registered user
Well I tried playing it in Xine and other players, but it just said file:/mnt/cdrom doesn't exist. And when I click home window-->devices-->CD-ROM it says the same thing. It also might be of some help to know that my hda1 partition is under home window-->devices-->hda1 (cdrom). Do I have to unmount the hard drive from the cdrom? Is it trying to open the wrong thing by opening file:/mnt/cdrom instead of file:/cdrom? Did I do my PMI wrong? Everything else (besides my Winmodem, but I have many threads made dealing with that) works fine.
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 12:15 PM
-
By cuberds in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
-
By jjman123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By MorskNorsk in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99