-
Just to throw my hat in,
I had a problem with this same type of issue on my Hd install. How I got aroung it was by deleting the desktop icon for the cd rom on my desktop. I then rightclicked and created a new device. I named it cd-rom and selected the device from the list it provided me. It worked for me. I know it doesn't change the config setting and delve into the core but you may want to try it.
If it doesn't work, sorry can't help.
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 12:15 PM
-
By cuberds in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
-
By jjman123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By MorskNorsk in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Original 11" LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer For Samsung Galaxy A9+ SM-X218U
$48.80

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Hynix & Samsung (Lot Of 26) 8GB & 4GB 2rx4 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 136GB
$94.99