Oh, I'm also trying to get Cedega, I already downloaded it in a tar.gz form, but should I have got it the .deb form?
Oh, I'm also trying to get Cedega, I already downloaded it in a tar.gz form, but should I have got it the .deb form?

$50.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6115CD M1596 Desktop Computer Power Tested Only
$89.96
Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh High Resolution Nubus Video Card 820-0185-08
$119.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99