Ok, I have system with a firewire port, but the BIOS doesn't support booting from a Firewire device.
I'm looking for a Boot Manager that I can boot to from my internal CD-ROM and then tell it to boot the system from my external firewire drive. The reason I'm looking to do this is because my internal drive is SLOW... like 24x, and my Firewire drive is a good 52X.
I have the Ultimate Boot CD but that doesn't support firewire.
Also, I'm having trouble with Knoppix 3.6 (8/16/04) with my current drive. It seems it takes forever for it to do anything, and my CD-ROM's read light is always on. I have checked the MD5 of the ISO before burning so I don't think its a bad burn. I've even tried burning twice just in case.
Any ideas? This would also be good for me to reinstall things like Windows XP and such.

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$429.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo IdeaPad 330S 14" i7-8550U 8GB 238GB SSD Windows 11 Silver
$128.00