Ok, I have system with a firewire port, but the BIOS doesn't support booting from a Firewire device.
I'm looking for a Boot Manager that I can boot to from my internal CD-ROM and then tell it to boot the system from my external firewire drive. The reason I'm looking to do this is because my internal drive is SLOW... like 24x, and my Firewire drive is a good 52X.
I have the Ultimate Boot CD but that doesn't support firewire.
Also, I'm having trouble with Knoppix 3.6 (8/16/04) with my current drive. It seems it takes forever for it to do anything, and my CD-ROM's read light is always on. I have checked the MD5 of the ISO before burning so I don't think its a bad burn. I've even tried burning twice just in case.
Any ideas? This would also be good for me to reinstall things like Windows XP and such.

Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99