-
Senior Member
registered user
streaming audio / xmms running in KDE
Hello....just an observation. I noticed that when I try to play streaming audio using xmms in KDE desktop, xmms will sometimes hang or not work at all. But if I switch to fluxbox or icewm, it works flawlessly. The only media player I can get to work in KDE is KAFFEINE. That is fine cause it does what I want it to. Also REAL PLAYER will NOT work in KDE, but works great using icewm and fluxbox. Is this noticed by any other users? I use knoppix 3.4.
Similar Threads
-
By airplays in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 01:46 AM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 02:44 AM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
-
By Loper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 06:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00