Well I solved my font problem by changing the fonts in the server machine in kcontrol.Originally Posted by pau1knopp
As far as 3.6 goes, I'm sure you know now that both the client and the server are on 3.6.
Well I solved my font problem by changing the fonts in the server machine in kcontrol.Originally Posted by pau1knopp
As far as 3.6 goes, I'm sure you know now that both the client and the server are on 3.6.

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88
Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99
IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99
2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99
IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive
$29.99
IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99
IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00
IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW
$119.58
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49