-
Senior Member
registered user
yes, I know its on 3.6 and I LOVE it, but (for my purposes) there is so much missing (gaim needs updated, no vncserver) that I would much more prefer to just add this tweak to my 3.4 remaster. KNX 3.4v5-17-4 is pretty much a know stable environment for me. Still evaluating 3.6 before I remaster and go live with it.
Guess I'll just bite the bullet and start remastering 3.6 Course, when I do, usually they have a new maintenance release. ..
Yes, i'll have a little cheese with that 
~pau1
Similar Threads
-
By thewolf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e Nvidia Quadro Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$449.00

Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00

Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh StyleWriter Software 4 Disk Set Version 1.2 3.5” Floppy
$24.99

Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99