-
Computers have Architecture??
I get a sense that I should really know the answer to this question, but I dont. I've even googled it too...no luck...
What is my computer architecture: i386 i586 i686? How do I know this anyway? Does anybody know a good link which discussed the differences...
my system is:
a7v8x-x Asus motherboard
athlon-xp 2200+ processor (socket A, im not sure if this is needed)
I believe any other info is irrelevant in determining architecture...
thanks,
b
Similar Threads
-
By arkaine23 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:58 PM
-
By smileeb in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By hernan in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:42 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Networking
Replies: 43
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 05:27 AM
-
By Viro in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00