-
do I need Knoppix permission??
I have been using Knoppix for almost a year now, first as a hobby ;but now I realize all the potencial that this little piece of software can have in the schools, specially in latin america where the cost of new computers and software licences are prohibited .
but not with Knoppix or linux for that matter I'd like to put together a presentation for people in the education department and show them that we do not need to spend millions of dollars in computers and software to expose our young minds to the finest software tools ever to come out of the linux community.
But I need to be sure tha I am not stepping in anybody elses toes and its perfectly OK to use knoppix as an example of what can be done with a little
program and a lot of willingness
Similar Threads
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By dabuggin1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 08:06 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:52 AM
-
By wildcat in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 02:27 AM
-
By simple in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2002, 05:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99