-
Senior Member
registered user
how do you kill a zombie?
stake through heart? no, that's vampires. Anyway I am messing about with bleeding edge KDE 3.3 and equally bleeding edge Baghira 5.d compiled from source and occasionally control center goes kaput on me. I will get an error message "from" kwin asking if I want to kill the process, I do but control center cannot be started again without restarting KDE. Top summary shows 1 zombie process but I do not see it listed. And shouldn't it have been killed prior? Or is this a new zombie? Help with zombie extermination is appreciated until KDE and Bahira play nicer.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 10:02 PM
-
By toaster2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 03:10 AM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 05:42 AM
-
By gf in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 12:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89