-
Got It.
It figures that after I posted the above problem, I would find the solution (though had I not posted first, I would have been searching forever, as these things go).
Anyway, the solution proved to be real simple. All I had to do was add the above insmod commands to the knoppix-autoconfig file, and the CD-ROM drivers loaded automatically. While I was at it, I also added the sshd command as well.
Now to see if I can get the mouse working in text mode as well as find a speaker driver so I can play sound files without a sound card (like I have over on the DOS/WfW side of the house...)
Similar Threads
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 01:47 PM
-
By KeTZer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By charlwood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By jdong in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:11 AM
-
By tas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99