Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: modem in Asus A2500H

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    30

    modem in Asus A2500H

    Some dude from linmodems told me, my modem Asutek was never seen in their site before. So recommended me to run slmodem and other utilities to find out if my modem could ever work under linux.
    I lost contact and now I dont know what to do...
    At my office I use adsl connetion so there is no point in using the modem, but at home I have my common telephone line...I thougth of smoke signals from home....would that work??

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    30

    Re: modem in Asus A2500H

    Hi, I am still working on with this modem.

    My lspci -v gave:
    0000:00:02.6 Modem: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] AC'97 Modem Controller (rev a0) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
    Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 1736
    Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 18
    I/O ports at b400 [size=256]
    I/O ports at b000 [size=128]
    Capabilities: [48] Power Management version 2

    I ran the latest slmodem slmodem-2.9.9 but it refuses to work..."modem busy" say on kppp "consult the modem" utility.
    I googled the net but still no answer.

    See you all around then...bye.



    Quote Originally Posted by fabiand
    Some dude from linmodems told me, my modem Asutek was never seen in their site before. So recommended me to run slmodem and other utilities to find out if my modem could ever work under linux.
    I lost contact and now I dont know what to do...
    At my office I use adsl connetion so there is no point in using the modem, but at home I have my common telephone line...I thougth of smoke signals from home....would that work??

Similar Threads

  1. asus pundit-r no sound
    By mike_the_bike in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 10:25 AM
  2. ASUS M2400N
    By toco in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:54 AM
  3. My Asus L4500R notebook
    By thanhson in forum Laptops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 08:44 PM
  4. Asus P4S8X-X Onboard LAN
    By yamamushi in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 06:05 AM
  5. Asus A7N8X mb & the Nvidia NIC
    By gwilkinson in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2003, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$240.00



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply picture

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply

$200.00



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$30.00