-
modem in Asus A2500H
Some dude from linmodems told me, my modem Asutek was never seen in their site before. So recommended me to run slmodem and other utilities to find out if my modem could ever work under linux.
I lost contact and now I dont know what to do...
At my office I use adsl connetion so there is no point in using the modem, but at home I have my common telephone line...I thougth of smoke signals from home....would that work??
Similar Threads
-
By mike_the_bike in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 10:25 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 09:54 AM
-
By thanhson in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 08:44 PM
-
By yamamushi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By gwilkinson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99