Never encountered someone with this kind of problem in this forum. Is'nt it a hardware issue?
I've downloaded and burned the ISO (8/16/04) several times from several sources. I've checked the MD5 and everything was fine. I've burned it with my burner which works fine.
After I boot to the CD, and run the Knoppix Installer, it copies files very slowly. Once it reaches about 87%, it just stops doing anything altogether. Is there a problem with this release or is there something I can do?
Thanks!
Never encountered someone with this kind of problem in this forum. Is'nt it a hardware issue?
I don't think its hardware... Everything else works fine with this drive.
Is there anyway to make run the knoppix-installer using a different CD drive as the source for the files? I could burn a 2nd copy of the CD and install it from my firewire CD-RW drive. I'm using a laptop so I can't just install a different drive, without it costing me $$$.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99