-
3.6: Installer hangs/can't find files/errors reading CD
I've downloaded and burned the ISO (8/16/04) several times from several sources. I've checked the MD5 and everything was fine. I've burned it with my burner which works fine.
After I boot to the CD, and run the Knoppix Installer, it copies files very slowly. Once it reaches about 87%, it just stops doing anything altogether. Is there a problem with this release or is there something I can do?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By BamBamKnoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 07:12 AM
-
By maxpower in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 11:44 PM
-
By galandy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
-
By apoth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By tinmith in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00