--There probably is, but it would be really complex. Why not just install to HD?
Originally Posted by mattsbr
I'm running knoppix from the CD and I was wondering if there was any way to create some sort of virtual drive on my Windows partition that I could use to install additional Knoppix apps, and then mount this virtual drive under knoppix to run these apps. Any suggestions?
--There probably is, but it would be really complex. Why not just install to HD?
Originally Posted by mattsbr
I dont need to because all I need the space for is a place to run Unreal Tournament 2003 beacuse of problems with the editor in windows.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58