-
PCMCIA Driver issue
There is a definately a PCMCIA driver issue. I use the 3.4 knoppix without any problems and the 3.6 I have to plug the Linksys card in and out a several times before I can get it to work. It sees the card sometimes or a I get card failure sound. This ONLY happens on 3.6. Other than that it works great!
It there going to be fix for this?
-
I have a problem with mine...
I dont know how to get my Octopus Wireless LAN Card to be recognized through Knoppix I will have to download the newest version and see if that is the problem.. Hopefully that is the case.
Similar Threads
-
By prohk in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2005, 01:19 AM
-
By koaschten in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:14 PM
-
By histo in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 12:23 PM
-
By Oscar H. Preis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99