-
Well, the sound works and I thank you for that, but...
I've found that more than one program can't play sounds at once. Example: I'm currently listening to a radio station through xmms, but I don't hear a sound at all when I receive a message through Gaim.. even if I pause xmms, but if I completely stop play in xmms, I can hear Gaim sounds, but then I have to close xmms and Gaim to start playing things in xmms again.
Anyone have any idea why this could be or is it just like that?
Similar Threads
-
By docbill in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 10:12 AM
-
By rblanken in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 09:54 PM
-
By myrrdex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By The CafFIEND in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 33
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99

The First 1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Model M0001 Set with Travel Bag VTG ORIGINAL
$824.50

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00