-
Network issue with 3.6
I am running Knoppix 3.6 with and AMD 64 with OB ethernet (Realtek I think). When I boot up my internet connection works fine. I can browse to any site I want, however after a few clicks (like 2 tops) my connection is compleltey lost and I can no longer resolve any domains. I have verified that resolve.conf is correct when I initially boot and after the connection is lost resolve.conf is still intact. ifconfig also returns the correct information so I do not see why connection stops like this. I am trying to remaster a version right now and the same thing happens when I get to the apt-get update stage. It starts downloading from the servers but a few seconds into it it just stops and I have to reboot.
I am relatively new to knoppix, so help me out if I have overlooked something. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By albertfuller in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 12:45 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2003, 03:59 AM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75