Hi all,
I had a HD-install of knoppix 3.3 on my compaq EVO N115 laptop.
The problem is that, on the basis of the kLaptop icon, my computer is always connected to the electrical network, even if i'm working with batteries. If it can help, i tried the 3.4 live cd but it works only using the cheat code acpi=off.
How can I solve this? I'm a newbie so please explain me in simple terms ...![]()
Thank you all
maurovik

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72