-
Junior Member
registered user
USB 2.0 hub not detected
I cannot use my USB mouse because USB 2.0 (NEC chipset) is detected as 1.1. Shall I use ehci instead of uhci which is default?
I used Knoppix 3.1 or 3.2, kernel 2.40.20-xfs.
BTW I got same problem on SuSE 8.1 (2.4.19) and I had to compile 2.40.20 with some 2.5 patches for ehci to solve it.
Similar Threads
-
By ldp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 02:51 PM
-
By ykgoh in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By dusti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 06:07 PM
-
By mahdi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 11:47 PM
-
By wxman in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 01:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99