Meaby you can find some info here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...0147&start=150
Everytime I boot up and log in the hda1 and hda3 icon have changed back to what they always boot up as. How do I make these changes(different icon and renaming) permanent? I did a hd knoppix style install with version 3.4 and use 2.6 kernal.
Meaby you can find some info here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...0147&start=150
Thanks for the help. Now all stays the way I set them. For anyone else who has this problem here is the code: chmod 0 /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Lot of 15 16GB Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD7Q DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM
$1199.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88