Meaby you can find some info here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...0147&start=150
Everytime I boot up and log in the hda1 and hda3 icon have changed back to what they always boot up as. How do I make these changes(different icon and renaming) permanent? I did a hd knoppix style install with version 3.4 and use 2.6 kernal.
Meaby you can find some info here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...0147&start=150
Thanks for the help. Now all stays the way I set them. For anyone else who has this problem here is the code: chmod 0 /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99