How do I set this so I don't have to use open with... everytime I want to open a certain file or folder. This was set right at one time but don't know how it changed. When I click on a folder I get: There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated Konqueror with inode/directory, but it can't handle this file type.
Then I have to choose open with Konqueror everytime. Ive done the associate this file with this application already and still get the same thing.

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00