-
Senior Member
registered user
Opening folders and files
How do I set this so I don't have to use open with... everytime I want to open a certain file or folder. This was set right at one time but don't know how it changed. When I click on a folder I get: There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated Konqueror with inode/directory, but it can't handle this file type.
Then I have to choose open with Konqueror everytime. Ive done the associate this file with this application already and still get the same thing.
Similar Threads
-
By Keithj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 05:49 PM
-
By Leipe_Po in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:34 AM
-
By jpak923 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By jonnybravo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Netac 1TB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s MAC/PC
$109.99