-
Senior Member
registered user
Download and save to windows partition?
Is it possible to download files and other material and save it to the windows partition. I have 60GB of space on the windows partition and would like to download files and save them there. Is there a program or something I can do to let me do this. When I try it on certain folders and files in hda1(windows partition) I get this message:
Could not save properties. You do not have sufficient access to write to /mnt/hda1/Music Back up/.directory
and I was just trying to change the icon there.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 09:49 AM
-
By radschlaeger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By robbiw in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:03 PM
-
By dougvega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Apidya By Blue Byte ~ Original Amiga Game
$90.10

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00