Hi all,
I've recently installed Knoppix on my hd because I liked the livecd. I would like to use fluxbox instead of kde as my window manager. What do I need to change to have fluxbox start after rebooting..
thanks
ben
Hi all,
I've recently installed Knoppix on my hd because I liked the livecd. I would like to use fluxbox instead of kde as my window manager. What do I need to change to have fluxbox start after rebooting..
thanks
ben
apt-get update && apt-cache search fluxbox
fbdesk - desktop icons for fluxbox window manager
fbpager - a pager application for the Fluxbox window manager
fluxbox - Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager
fluxconf - FluxBox configuration utility
apt-get install fluxbox fluxconf fbpager fbdesk
Note that only fluxbox is required. Installing fluxbox *should* create an entry in /usr/share/xsessions for fluxbox. Simply choose it from the Session Type menu in your log in manager (presumably KDM). Save it as default.
If you are booting the compressed image from hdd then simply use a cheatcode.

Samsung 850 Pro Series 2TB 2.5inch SATA3 6Gbp Internal SSD MZ-7KE2T0 5 Available
$189.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510 10.1" Silver 32GB Android WiFi Tablet
$69.95
Samsung 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM Laptop RAM PC4-2666V M471A2K43DB1-CTD
$65.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SATA3 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive SSD 5 Available
$99.00
Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77