-
Missing title bars on windows in KDE
I have created the CD, worked through the HW detection issues that were keeping my maching from booting, but now when my KDE desktop comes up, none of the windows have title bars. So, I cannot move them or close them.
If I switch to another window manager such as Window Maker, the windows work just fine. But, I would rather the KDE.
Has anyone seen this before? Is there a known resolution? I have searched the websites, FAQs, and forums.
-
try pressing ALT-F3 while having any of the kde windows open. I believe that that will open a menue where you can select to have the title bars always shown. I'm not sure why this is set for you system wide..
My suspicion is that there also has to be kde menu setting somewhere where you can enable title bars.
Brows through kde control center...see if you can find something there
sorry i can't be more specific..just started using kde myself
b.
Similar Threads
-
By Gurgham in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
-
By miyuki in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:38 AM
-
By JOHNRR12 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:17 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
-
By pervalidus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00