-
Missing title bars on windows in KDE
I have created the CD, worked through the HW detection issues that were keeping my maching from booting, but now when my KDE desktop comes up, none of the windows have title bars. So, I cannot move them or close them.
If I switch to another window manager such as Window Maker, the windows work just fine. But, I would rather the KDE.
Has anyone seen this before? Is there a known resolution? I have searched the websites, FAQs, and forums.
Similar Threads
-
By Gurgham in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
-
By miyuki in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:38 AM
-
By JOHNRR12 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 12:17 AM
-
By JockVSJock in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
-
By pervalidus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98