-
I did. I doesn't run on my laptop. The network interface isn't there for one of my computers. Generally I've found that knoppix always has the latest s/w releases. I guess that is why all the others are based on knoppix. So, I'm looking for ease of managing reduction of new knoppix releases by learning what the minimum package and s/w list is so I can always 'make' against the latest.
I've though about using DSL to get it's package list and using that against my V3.6. I don't know it the effort will be worth it.
Similar Threads
-
By jacksonon in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 03:31 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By Gromit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By Dacicus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00