-
Problems with SPEEDSTEP
Hi,
I have recentyl bought a new Laptop with an Intel Pentium M Prozessor (Centrino). The Acpi-function seems to be correctly recognized in Knoppix. By the way, I compiled the kernel 2.6.7 and activated the Intel speedstep-function. But as I tried to load the module (by modprobe) I received a FATAL ERROR. It seems that the CPU is not suitable for the "speedstep_centrino" module. But my processor is a centrino! Why am I not able to load the speedstep_centrino module???
Similar Threads
-
By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Toshiba Satellite A Series
$250.00

Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Jack Georges Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag Made In USA
$275.00

Vintage Microsoft Windows XP Professional Upgrade SP2 Service Pack 2
$40.00

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00