Hi,
I have recentyl bought a new Laptop with an Intel Pentium M Prozessor (Centrino). The Acpi-function seems to be correctly recognized in Knoppix. By the way, I compiled the kernel 2.6.7 and activated the Intel speedstep-function. But as I tried to load the module (by modprobe) I received a FATAL ERROR. It seems that the CPU is not suitable for the "speedstep_centrino" module. But my processor is a centrino! Why am I not able to load the speedstep_centrino module???

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00