-
Problems with SPEEDSTEP
Hi,
I have recentyl bought a new Laptop with an Intel Pentium M Prozessor (Centrino). The Acpi-function seems to be correctly recognized in Knoppix. By the way, I compiled the kernel 2.6.7 and activated the Intel speedstep-function. But as I tried to load the module (by modprobe) I received a FATAL ERROR. It seems that the CPU is not suitable for the "speedstep_centrino" module. But my processor is a centrino! Why am I not able to load the speedstep_centrino module???
Similar Threads
-
By lmsaga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 11:12 PM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99