Run this command in root konsole:
update-rc.d ppp defaults
Hi, I have knoppix3.6 installed on my hdd works great, but only problem is with my PPPoE-connection. I have to run DSL/PPPoE configuration tool every time I boot up knoppix, otherwise I cannot connect to internet( using 'pon dsl-provider' command). 'Plog' gives this error message, if I don't run DSL/PPPoE config tool:
Sep 3 17:18:44 box pppd[1011]: Failed to create PPPoE socket: Address family not supported by protocol
Any ideas what's wrong?
Run this command in root konsole:
update-rc.d ppp defaults
Hmm... didn't work...
update-rc.d ppp defaults
System startup links for /etc/init.d/ppp already exist.
Use kdsl as an alternative:
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10202
Now that works, thanks a lot shah!

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00
(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor TESTED
$219.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
VINTAGE DEC/MDB Systems MLSI-TEV Circuit Board #40040340 1976 (B5)
$69.99
Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00